Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 5th November 2007, 10:12   #1
BHPian

Default Da Iceman Cometh !!!

Hola there,

Heartiest thanks to everyone who make this community so addictive. I came across T-Bhp by chance and finally signed up after lurking around in the shadows (read, as a guest).

About me, hmmm...., have lurked around on terra firma for the better part of a quarter century, pursuing myriad things like nature trails, dogs, bitches, exploring a very minuscule part of the konkan, along with my current pursuit; Hospitality.

Some day i shall achieve my holy trinity of Cars n ICE, Food n Women, and Dogs n Mother Nature.
You shall usually find me at the ICE section trying to make sense of what it is that can fit my pocket in order to be happy.

I began my journey on motorized wheels at the age of 7 and have fond memories of 5 adults, 3 crazy kids and 1 Maruti Omni drifting down NH17. Over the years the Omni was replaced with the Sumo, Armada, Trax, Qualis, and the Innova.

My own individual journey began with the adoption of my Santro in 2003. And the journey continues. Every time i drive, the rest of the world just disappears. It's just the road, the car and me; no problems, just the moment.

Last diwali, i got tired of my high flying bro using my Baby as a Crash Test Mule and picked up a 2000 M800 mpi 5 speed for him. That has been my other baby.

The other cars i wish for are a very special landmaster, a contessa, an octi, an old mini cooper, a gypsy a jonga, a G-wagen, well the list goes on. At least one car and a scooter i'm hoping to locate using T-bhp resources and restore them somewhere in the future. Time shall tell if i'm able to or not.

Wish i can stay around for ever and hopefully become a guru someday like many others around here. Till then i aim to soak in the knowledge of the experts, bask in the camaraderie and have a blast.

Cheerio pals.
Old 5th November 2007, 14:05   #2
Senior - BHPian

welcome to the forum st.Anger. please do read through the rules before posting. wish you all the luck in fulfilling your dreams.
Old 5th November 2007, 14:11   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the forum bro
Closed Thread