Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 26th December 2007, 13:41   #1

Default Hello - Its good to know that such a forum exists

Guys,

It sure is wonderful to know such a forum exists here in India!
Got to know this while googling for Scorpio mHawk (I was on a quest to change my wheels!!!), and this was the most authentic one that came up on the search (well yeah - not even the Mahindra site). Read through some of the posts, and thought this is a nice place to hang out to read about the motoring life in India, and here I am!!!!
I am a project manager in a consulting firm working out of Hyderabad. Currently I own a 2001 Maruti Esteem Vx and a 1995 TVS-Suzuki Samurai. Looking forward to spend some time here to read and share motoring experiences.

Rajesh
Old 27th December 2007, 12:23   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hey buddy, Welcome to the forum! I am sure you will love every moment you spend here.
Closed Thread