Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 31st December 2007, 11:36   #1
BHPian

Default HI Everyone

Hi

my name is Felix and i am presently in london.
i am currently doing Masters in International Management at London South Bank University. Just have another 2 Months to go for my graduation. Have now got a job with Vauxhall/Opel in London. I am big fan of cars and bikes. but over the years it has moved to only cars as i have been involved in jobs with only car companies. i was working for the biggest Dealership of General Motors India Ltd at cochin. i was working as a Sr. Sales executive for 2 years before coming to UK. I have Been awarded by General Motors India Ltd for the "Best Chevrolet Optra Demo" for the year 2005 during the all india retail sales program. at present in india i have 2 cars which are as follow:
1) Daewoo Matiz SE (1999)
2) Maruti Suzuki SX4 ZXi (2007)

i am basically from cochin and have attended one of the team BHP meetings at cochin when i was working for GM. i had brough the Chevrolet Optra Royale for the meet so that every member could have a look at it... i am such a car freak that i buy every possible car magazines/DVD and all the stuff connected to the world of cars. i have a collection of more than 10 years of autocars and overdrive now back at my home in cochin.all the people who know swear that they have never come across a maniac car freak than me in their entire life. i would love to be a part of this team... hoping i get a warm welcome from everyone....
Old 2nd January 2008, 09:40   #2
Team-BHP Support

Hi Hurricane,

Welcome!
A lot of non-members are taken to meets by their friends who are members and then get hooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hurricane View Post
...have attended one of the team BHP meetings at cochin when i was working for GM. i had brough the Chevrolet Optra Royale for the meet so that every member could have a look at it...
Thats awesome!
Hopefully in the near future we will have meets where representatives from different dealerships show up with their cars and we can do a side by side comparison.

cya around,
R
Old 2nd January 2008, 12:57   #3
Senior - BHPian

Melcow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hurricane View Post
i am basically from cochin and have attended one of the team BHP meetings at cochin when i was working for GM. i had brough the Chevrolet Optra Royale for the meet so that every member could have a look at it...
I didnt drive the Optra at that meet since it was a 1.6 - I drove the Cedia instead, but hey what took you so long to sign up?

Do make up for lost time, and welcome once again.
Old 2nd January 2008, 14:49   #4
BHPian

Default Thanks

thank you Rehaan and Steeroid for welcoming me into the team.. i know steeroid its been a long time since i joined the team. was quite busy as i quite my job in cochin for Gm and left for London to do my masters. Now currently with Vauxhall into sale. so which means still being with GM but in a different country.. yes the Optra Royale was a 1.6lt and the cedia a 2.0 lt .. but in comfort the cedia does not come close to it... so have u driven Optra Magnum Diesel... i drove it this time when i came down for my holidays to india.... the engine really impressed me with its tourqe... whats ur say in that?
Closed Thread