Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 21st February 2008, 04:00   #1
BHPian

Default Team BHP Rocks!

Hi Guys,

I am Ulhas from Bangalore, 24 years of age. I am working for Honeywell. Well let me inform you guys that the turbo technology used by TATA for all their vehicles is provided by Honeywell. It has been a great experience since i joined Team BHP. I always had a passion for cars but could not afford even a 2 wheeler. Since i started working i have had 2 cars.

First was a Swift Vxi with ABS BIMAL EDITION(Silver) which i got in Aug 2006 and sold in Dec 2007. People from Bangalore might be knwoing what BIMAL EDITION is. After that i wanted to buy a bigger car and was confused between Verna (Crdi) and Fiesta (1.6). That is when i tried getting info online and i came across Team BHP. After going through various forums i finally got a Ford Fiesta 1.6 Sxi (Panther Black) on Jan 24th 2008.

There is a lot to learn from this forum for a person who has passion towards cars.Will be a part of this forum for ever. Thanks!
Old 21st February 2008, 17:45   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to the team, Torque! The Fiesta 1.6 is one nice machine to drive, but you must have lost quite a packet selling the Swift so early in its life? Either ways, I do hope the Ford discounts made up in some way.

Since your car is yet new, may I recommend a visit to our Advice section - On owning? Do also visit the Board Rules announcement to get familiar with our forum policies.

See you around the boards.
Closed Thread