Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 7th March 2008, 05:23   #1

Default looking for quads fans in mumbai

hello i'm portuguese and very soon i will be expatriate to mumbai. the only think i will miss is my quad. for who doesn't know a quad is a racing ATV (motorbike with four wheels). i'm looking for quads fans in india or simply 4x4 fans & know if is there any kind of races for all terrain vehicules including quads of course, see you all & thank you...cheers:
Old 8th March 2008, 06:59   #2
Team-BHP Support

Hi Johnniequad,

Welcome aboard!
I've ridden / driven an ATV once and was quite suprised at how likely it was to roll over / go up on two wheels during hard cornering. I guess it is more like a bike than a four-wheeler, in the sense that you have to move your bodyweight around a lot. A lot of fun.

As for quad races in india... i havent heard of any kind of organised motorsports.
However, Im sure there are a lot of quad owners who have their quads kept away on their properties outside of the city.

Goodluck,
cya
R
Old 8th March 2008, 11:58   #3
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnniequad View Post
hello i'm portuguese and very soon i will be expatriate to mumbai. the only think i will miss is my quad. for who doesn't know a quad is a racing ATV (motorbike with four wheels). i'm looking for quads fans in india or simply 4x4 fans & know if is there any kind of races for all terrain vehicules including quads of course, see you all & thank you...cheers:
I have a friend who is in Bangalore who has 2 or 3 ATVs. He is NOT a TBHP member but he loves those ATVS and uses them most weekends.
Closed Thread