Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 3rd March 2005, 22:10   #31
BANNED
 
maybach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: New Mumbai
Posts: 266
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

though i am late welcome..
maybach is offline  
Old 3rd March 2005, 23:07   #32
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 18
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

hey!!
u in koperkhairne..n hav a cbr600!!
how come i ahv never seen u??!!
me in vashi n do come 2 koperkhairne regularly!!!
man.. we gotta meet up soon!!

cheers
tachometer is offline  
Old 4th March 2005, 22:52   #33
BHPian
 
bikefreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 277
Thanked: 66 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tachometer
hey!!
u in koperkhairne..n hav a cbr600!!
how come i ahv never seen u??!!
me in vashi n do come 2 koperkhairne regularly!!!
man.. we gotta meet up soon!!

cheers
Sure Dude,
BTW, where do you stay and what do you do ?
bikefreak is offline  
Old 5th March 2005, 01:48   #34
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 18
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

dude.. me located in vashi.. near the 'mini-sea shore'
tachometer is offline  
Old 7th March 2005, 16:21   #35
BHPian
 
bikefreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 277
Thanked: 66 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tachometer
dude.. me located in vashi.. near the 'mini-sea shore'
So what time r u free ?
I come there sometimes around 11 AM after dropping my daughter to Agnels.
We could meet up there.
What say ?
bikefreak is offline  
Old 7th March 2005, 17:04   #36
Senior - BHPian
 
normally_crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 4,368
Thanked: 383 Times
Default

hey guys,

count me in too ..if u r meeting up in the evenings !!

bikefreak u hv ma number rt?
normally_crazy is offline  
Old 8th March 2005, 01:41   #37
BHPian
 
bikefreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 277
Thanked: 66 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy
hey guys,

count me in too ..if u r meeting up in the evenings !!

bikefreak u hv ma number rt?
No I don't, u probably forgot to mention it in your msg.
PM it to me this time. I'll call u one of these evenings & drop by.

Cheers
bikefreak is offline  
Old 8th March 2005, 23:58   #38
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 18
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

a cbr whizzing by on my very own backyard(mini sea shore)....
how come i missed it?
dude.. can meet up any time u say...

Last edited by tachometer : 8th March 2005 at 23:59.
tachometer is offline  
Old 9th March 2005, 02:55   #39
BHPian
 
bikefreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 277
Thanked: 66 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tachometer
a cbr whizzing by on my very own backyard(mini sea shore)....
how come i missed it?
dude.. can meet up any time u say...
How about meeting day after ie Thursday the 10 at about 11:30 AM at the southern end of the promenade ?

Hey normally_crazy why don't u drop in too ?
bikefreak is offline  
Old 9th March 2005, 21:43   #40
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 18
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikefreak
How about meeting day after ie Thursday the 10 at about 11:30 AM at the southern end of the promenade ?

Hey normally_crazy why don't u drop in too ?

hey dude...
wud friday be okay with u?
am kinda tie up on thursday!
also..i didnt xactly get the place where u wanted 2 meet up...
cud u b a little more specific..
or how abt near the boat club @ mini seashore??!

cheers
tachometer is offline  
Old 9th March 2005, 23:14   #41
BHPian
 
bikefreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 277
Thanked: 66 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tachometer
hey dude...
wud friday be okay with u?
am kinda tie up on thursday!
also..i didnt xactly get the place where u wanted 2 meet up...
cud u b a little more specific..
or how abt near the boat club @ mini seashore??!

cheers
Friday's fine with me.
By the boat club, u mean the place where u hire the paddle boats ?
That is the same place I was suggesting.
Ok then we meet on Friday the 11th at 11 AM ?
bikefreak is offline  
Old 9th March 2005, 23:54   #42
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 18
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

yup dude!
done!
march 11,friday.. 11 am!
will pm ya my cell no..n u can do the same..
tachometer is offline  
Old 10th March 2005, 12:29   #43
Senior - BHPian
 
normally_crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 4,368
Thanked: 383 Times
Default

fellas ,can i butt in too ? friday is my weekly off !!

bike F - ur bike's way too kool maan !! i need to start the super bike riding classes asap
normally_crazy is offline  
Old 11th March 2005, 23:51   #44
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 18
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

yeah.. dude gotta agree wid nc... ur bikes awesome!!
tachometer is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hi all ya freaks out there TheBhpGuy Introduce yourself 0 20th June 2006 16:56
I'm entering the mother ship of all car freaks turbolover Introduce yourself 16 16th June 2005 19:30
To All The Zen Freaks Like Me... PsychoLyn Shifting gears 5 3rd May 2005 22:27
Speed Freaks - Watch your speed!! GTO The Indian Car Scene 18 14th July 2004 03:02


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 09:42.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks