Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 23rd June 2008, 13:57   #1
Senior - BHPian

Thumbs up My Hello! to Team-BHP members

This is Anuj Mishra. By profession Team Leader in a Korean company. I am based in Bangalore for last 4 years almost. Presently I am writing my first post into Team-BHP forum from Suwon, South Korea.

Today morning, I recieved mail from Team-BHP moderators after so many tries . I would like to thank moderators for letting me in. I became member today of Team-BHP, but Team-BHP is integral part of mine for last six months. I am reading most of the daily posts in forum. I have read almost all travelogues in Team-BHP also many reviews, TeamBHP meets report etc.

I presently own a Maruti 800 AC and planning to shift gears to SX4 in near future (However, I am Hyundai land but like to have Japanese). I have done some long runs on my Maruti 800 and on family member's cars to some parts of India. With my planned update I hope I should add some more in near future.

In South Korea, I have came across with some exciting cars here. During course of time, I would share some information from South Korea. This time I did not bring camera so may by during my next visit.

TeamBHP is great forum for car lovers and I am sure it will further add few more dimensions in my passion/love about cars.

Thanks again.
Old 23rd June 2008, 15:29   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Anuj, welcome to team-bhp. Do share some travel experiences with us when you come back. Have fun .
Cheers !
Samarth
Old 23rd June 2008, 17:41   #3
BHPian

Hey Man,

Welcome to the Forum. I too lived in Suwon for around 9 months when I was working with the Electronic gaint(hope you are working with the same company as that is the only one located there in suwon ). Hope you enjoying O'sexy Bar during weekends there Very nice to meet you here. keep posting.
Old 23rd June 2008, 18:24   #4
Senior - BHPian

Thanks ! sammboy & HotChillyPepper

Yes your guess is correct! I am enjoying quite a few pubs and bar over here. The nearest is SISO pub (Hope you recall something with this name).
Closed Thread