Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 25th June 2008, 17:16   #1
BHPian

Default Hi Every one

I am the latest addition to this forum.I am Hari ,I am 26 years old.I work for an software giant and is based in Bangalore.I was planning to buy a diesel car recently and thats how i stumbled upon Team Bhp for the 1st time.I was very much happy to see such an matured forum and has gone through a lot of topics in here.Slowly this forum started to become a Bible of automobiles for me.Every time i thought of a car 1st thing i used to do was to search this forum.I am Using cars from the age of 18.

Cars Previously Owned:-
1.Premier Padmini.
2.M800 --1995 model.
3.Omini--1998 model.
4. Omini---2005 model.
5.M800---1999 model.

Current Possesion:-

A brand New Getz Crdi.

I was in search of a diesel car for almost 4-5 months now and would like to thank Team Bhp for helping me in finilazing on Getz.I would share my experience on this soon..

Thats for all for now..

Regards
Hari
Old 25th June 2008, 22:17   #2
BHPian

Boy, its raining Getz common-rails on Team-BHP! Well deserved by a stupendously hot hatch....price be damned. What colour and whens the delivery, Hari? Must be tough to focus on anything else in the time being.

I am going to point you toward the board rules section too. Please do get acquainted with our forum policies. I look forward to an ownership report of your Getz.
Old 26th June 2008, 09:55   #3
BHPian

I have already got my hands on the keys.Got the delivery on 23rd.Man no words to describe this.have already clocked 300 kms in 3 days.want to finish the running in as soon as possible so that i can feel the complete potential of this car.I have taken the silver color.Have fully loaded the vehicle.Right from tyres to the sun film Team Bhp has been a part of my decisions directly or indirectly.I think i am not still qualified to right a ownership report but will do that as soon as i clock some 2000 odd kms and hopefully the way i am using it that should not be very far...
Closed Thread