Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 5th July 2008, 13:49   #1

Smile hello to all bhpians

Hello to all teambhpiens.

First of all thank you for letting me be a part of this family. I sincerely appreciate the effort of every one who is behind creating this site and keeping it running.

Now some insight on myself. I am 28 yrs old, stay in Mumbai and currently work for a software company. I am crazy about cars, bikes and airplanes (no surprises for a guy! Tell me who isn’t). I like playing outdoor games and watch a lot of motor sports and soccer on TV. My vehicles include a cedia which I bought in Jan of this year and a hh cbz. Team-bhp forum helped me a lot during my car research days before I finally went for cedia sports (black). I am a newbie not only to teambhp but also to being a member of any site, blogging or posting write ups on any forum. So please excuse me and guide me if I make any mistakes in my posts.

Thanks again for your approval guys. Keep up the good work.

Post edited since it contained various [FONT], [COLOR] and [SIZE] tags. Posting with such text formatting should be avoided on Team-BHP as it is inconvenient for members to read post. Kindly go through Announcements section before proceeding.

Thanking You for your anticipated co-operation

The Team-BHP Support Staff

Last edited by Jaggu : 5th July 2008 at 13:53.
Old 5th July 2008, 13:55   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome pete,

Cedia is a great car and would look forward to a review from you. Enjoy your stay.

Jaggu
Old 5th July 2008, 20:08   #3
BHPian

Welcome Pete

This is a wonderful place to be and you will make plenty of friends here. Just go through all forum rules before you post. That will help you a lot in the long run.

Last edited by Rehaan : 5th July 2008 at 22:57. Reason: Post edited. Please use spaces after punctuation marks to ease readability.
Old 5th July 2008, 22:45   #4
BANNED

welcome pete, cedia is a good car. have you modified it to a la wrc concept?
going through the rules & regulations would help you in future posts.
Old 6th July 2008, 13:18   #5

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.
No serious modification plans as of now guys. Second servicing is still not done. Wanted to fit a shark fin radio antenna (an active one) like on the BMW's. I think it will look good on the cedia. Your opinions are welcome.
Sorry for the mishap Jaggu. But i have one question. Since my posts will be moderated before showing up one the forum how will i be able to edit them? I have gone through the announcements and FAQ section but it still isn't very clear to me. Can u provide some more information on this?
Old 6th July 2008, 14:44   #6
BHPian

Pete, welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here! It is best not to copy paste from word,excel etc and directly type ..don't bother much, you will figure out things pretty soon
Cedia Sports- man, I must congratulate you. I have been dilly-dallying on buying this car for the past few months and now, i see that the current model is not available also. I have been hearing that a facelift might come out soon..well, anyway, let me wait and watch!
Old 6th July 2008, 22:06   #7
BANNED

Shark fin radio antenna, like on beemer, would look good on cedia.
If its active , as you said, really makes sense. Not much choice on antennas, except the one that gets incorporated on the rear glass. But thats not cosmetic.
Closed Thread