Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 23rd August 2008, 02:31   #1
BHPian
 
Nutty Nair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Trivandrum, Kerala
Posts: 286
Thanked: 37 Times
Default Just landed in Team-BHP!

Hi All,
This is Ranjith from Trivandrum, Kerala. I have been frequenting Team-BHP as a visitor for the past 1 year. I'm really glad to be on board this forum finally.

I am working in Kuwait but presently I'm on vacation in Trivandrum. Just bought a second hand Pulsar 150 Dtsi & looking forward to put some miles on it during my vacation & also jotting some lines in the Travelogue section here.
Cars owned - Ambassador (sold)
M 800 (old model)
Bikes/ Scooters owned - Kinetic Honda (sold)
Bajaj Caliber (sold)
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Dtsi (2006 Nov)
Nutty Nair is offline  
Old 23rd August 2008, 04:08   #2
Senior - BHPian
 
kuttapan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 1,155
Thanked: 11 Times
Default

Welcome Nairu chetta ! You bought the bike just for your vacation?
kuttapan is offline  
Old 23rd August 2008, 04:49   #3
BHPian
 
RuffRyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 285
Thanked: 5 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutty Nair View Post
Hi All,
This is Ranjith from Trivandrum, Kerala. I have been frequenting Team-BHP as a visitor for the past 1 year. I'm really glad to be on board this forum finally.

I am working in Kuwait but presently I'm on vacation in Trivandrum. Just bought a second hand Pulsar 150 Dtsi & looking forward to put some miles on it during my vacation & also jotting some lines in the Travelogue section here.
Cars owned - Ambassador (sold)
M 800 (old model)
Bikes/ Scooters owned - Kinetic Honda (sold)
Bajaj Caliber (sold)
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Dtsi (2006 Nov)

Welcome @ Nutty Nair.. like your User name/id..
RuffRyder is offline  
Old 23rd August 2008, 08:36   #4
BHPian
 
BenjiRoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Tamilnadu
Posts: 563
Thanked: 74 Times
Default

Welcome to the forum and enjoy yourself - from one newbie to another.
Are you gonna stay in India for long?
BenjiRoss is offline  
Old 23rd August 2008, 10:44   #5
BHPian
 
Nutty Nair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Trivandrum, Kerala
Posts: 286
Thanked: 37 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuttapan View Post
Welcome Nairu chetta ! You bought the bike just for your vacation?
Thanks for the welcome!
Yes, I bought the bike just for the vacation. Co-ordinated with my friend & my usual mechanic here from Kuwait itself. So I had the bike ready within 2 days after I landed.
Nutty Nair is offline  
Old 23rd August 2008, 10:58   #6
BHPian
 
Nutty Nair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Trivandrum, Kerala
Posts: 286
Thanked: 37 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuffRyder View Post
Welcome @ Nutty Nair.. like your User name/id..
Thank You RuffRyder. Well my family & relations usually ask whether I'm nuts when I go for long rides in my bike. Recently I was asked the same question when I purchased the Pulsar for 1 month. So thought of including the "nutty" word in the user id.
Glad you liked it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjiRoss View Post
Welcome to the forum and enjoy yourself - from one newbie to another.
Are you gonna stay in India for long?
Thank You, Benji for the welcome. I will be in Trivandrum for 1 month. I will be flying back on Sep. 20th.


Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Please use the "edit" button if posting within 15 minutes of the first post, instead of creating another back-to-back post

Also use "Multi Quote" option for quoting Multiple posts.

Last edited by Jaggu : 23rd August 2008 at 11:54.
Nutty Nair is offline  
Old 23rd August 2008, 14:09   #7
BHPian
 
viper316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: BeNgAlUrU/PoNdY
Posts: 61
Thanked: Once
Default

Welcome Nair to Team BHP ! hope you have fun
viper316 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Just Landed!! jethari Introduce yourself 4 25th April 2011 18:36
My Diesel Dzire ZDi just landed. kochicar Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 46 27th February 2009 15:48
The Comet has landed Rtech Motorbikes 38 12th December 2008 00:00
Airbus A380 at Delhi IGI EDIT : Landed in Mumbai Video on page 2 + Exclusive pics Vid6639 Shifting gears 49 24th May 2007 15:20
The Yellow Murcielago Has Landed!!! Edit 080505 - Now a RED one too Rehaan Super-Cars & Imports in India 61 11th May 2005 00:42


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 11:31.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks