Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 28th August 2008, 09:20   #1
BHPian

Default Hi to every one at Team BHP

My name is Harish. I am 45 years old. I live in Mumbai. I am a developer in Nashik building residential and commercial units.

I love cars. I always travel by road. Wherever there is a road I will take my car. I drive a Skoda Octavia Rider and a Maruti Esteem.

Four months ago I experienced difficulties with Skoda dealer Nummer Eins and the Company itself and tried to find people with similar problems on the internet. That is when I came across team BHP on the internet. I got in touch with one of the moderators who advised me to join team BHP and share my experience with members.

I am pleased to join team BHP and would be happy to enjoy the drive with you all.
Old 28th August 2008, 11:42   #2
BHPian

Hello Harish, Welcome
Skoda's are pretty popular around here so you're bound to get whatever you're looking for, Also other members might benefit from your experience as well. Hopefully whatever problems you may be having will get resolved, and in the meantime you will get hooked to this place.
Enjoy
Old 2nd September 2008, 20:16   #3
BHPian

Default thanks amien

Trying to get the hang of posting messages on team bhp. Thanks amien for the first reply.

I am fighting with Skoda Auto India Pvt. Ltd. and Nummer Eins Motors Pvt.Ltd since the last 6 months. I have experienced the biggest scam ever since I started driving 25 years ago.

Nummer EIns is the most crooked dealer in the annals of automobile history in India. The fraud is so huge it would take many pages for me to describe the entire episode. However since I am fighting this battle single handedly would appreciate if some other bhpian affected by this dealership and this company would come forward to assist me in this war.

Meanwhile would like to shift to the Altis. can anyone with information on the Altis write back to me? Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amien View Post
Hello Harish, Welcome
Skoda's are pretty popular around here so you're bound to get whatever you're looking for, Also other members might benefit from your experience as well. Hopefully whatever problems you may be having will get resolved, and in the meantime you will get hooked to this place.
Enjoy
Old 3rd September 2008, 00:31   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hi Harish, welcome to the forum! Trust me you're not the first one who's been duped by Skoda dealers so don't be too alarmed about it. It would be nice if you could share details about your case with us though as it would help the other members in advising/helping you.

Also, as for Nummer Eins & Altis, please do a search & all information on the forum will be available to you.
Closed Thread