Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 29th August 2008, 18:40   #1
BHPian
 
MontyKING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Noida, India
Posts: 87
Thanked: 0 Times
Default Hello Fellow BHPians - From MontyKING

Hello Fellow BHPians,

I am proud to be a part of Team BHP. I have read through the posts in this forum for the past few months and am very impressed on the standard of posts and language quality. I then decided to be a member and here I am.

Little bit on myself : I am a Chartered Accountant and I like cars! I am working in UK with a telecom company. I love music, good music of all genres and am particularly interested in all new ICE. I love to read posts of people who are so passionate about cars and music. I look forward to contribute myself.

More later.

Cheers

MontyKING.
MontyKING is offline  
Old 29th August 2008, 19:37   #2
Team-BHP Support
 
Zappo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 5,631
Thanked: 1,975 Times
Default

Hey MontyKING, welcome onboard. Its nice to have you with us. Hope to know your ride and more about the general automotive scene out there.

Enjoy your stay with us. And do read all the board rules and policies. We are a stickler to these.
Zappo is offline  
Old 3rd September 2008, 02:33   #3
Senior - BHPian
 
iraghava's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Bhaiyyaland
Posts: 8,028
Thanked: 150 Times
Default

Welcome to the forum MK!
iraghava is offline  
Old 7th September 2008, 12:00   #4
BHPian
 
MontyKING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Noida, India
Posts: 87
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Thanks iraghava and Zappo.

Little bit more about myself (as promised earlier).

I like photography, as some of you may have realised. Also I used to play spanish guitar. But am now out of practice! Hope to learn the keyboard some time later. I am a travel bug. And last but not the least, I like to make new friends.

Ta

MK
MontyKING is offline  
Old 7th September 2008, 17:49   #5
BHPian
 
johnda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tvla
Posts: 403
Thanked: 11 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyKING View Post
Thanks iraghava and Zappo.

Little bit more about myself (as promised earlier).

I like photography, as some of you may have realised. Also I used to play spanish guitar. But am now out of practice! Hope to learn the keyboard some time later. I am a travel bug. And last but not the least, I like to make new friends.

Ta

MK
Hey MK, Nice to hear from you, The Classical Guitar is a great instrument and all the best on your Keyboard entry, Jus make sure that Discipline and Purpose in Learning and Perseverance and patience during practice should be your motto, then you'll learn fast and be good at your instrument. I do this for a living.
Enjoy your traveling. If your drive on your journey - Drive Safe
johnda is offline  
Old 7th September 2008, 20:53   #6
BHPian
 
MontyKING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Noida, India
Posts: 87
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnda View Post
Hey MK, Nice to hear from you, The Classical Guitar is a great instrument and all the best on your Keyboard entry, Jus make sure that Discipline and Purpose in Learning and Perseverance and patience during practice should be your motto, then you'll learn fast and be good at your instrument. I do this for a living.
Enjoy your traveling. If your drive on your journey - Drive Safe
Excellent, so I have found a Guru for myself. Thanks johnda.

Ta

MK
MontyKING is offline  
Old 7th September 2008, 21:56   #7
BHPian
 
johnda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tvla
Posts: 403
Thanked: 11 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyKING View Post
Excellent, so I have found a Guru for myself. Thanks johnda.

Ta

MK
You welcome anytime!, I work as a drummer for a band which is part of an NGO that does a lot to fix people and has a great message. I love music and i have 100% job satisfaction.
Till then.

Joe
johnda is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hello fellow bhpians DoNotHorn Introduce yourself 9 5th September 2008 07:41
Hello Fellow BhPians MuzzledMoose Introduce yourself 2 19th August 2008 15:52
hello fellow bhpians santosh911 Introduce yourself 3 25th May 2008 16:22
hello fellow BHPians Blackbird Introduce yourself 11 4th March 2005 20:33


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 21:04.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks