Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 18th September 2008, 17:11   #1

Default Newbie would like to apply for learner license here !!!

Dear All,

I came across this site while googling for some information couple of months back, team-bhp is an excellent and very informative site. Now I am bit addicted to this site, Kudos to team for this. Though I am browsing the site anonimously for some time, now I can not resist more to join the team of auto enthusiastics.

I am based out of Bangalore, currently own Swift ZXI, earlier one's are Indica (2004), Honda Accord (2001).

Like lot of travelling, last year alone had more than 16 trips, hope this justfies my statement. Look forward to have more interaction with you all and update my gyan in automotive field from Guru's.

Hope mods will approve my learner licence (newbie status) and hope to get Driver License ( BHPian status ) as well soon.

Thanks,
KM
Old 18th September 2008, 18:16   #2
Team-BHP Support

Nice Intro and welcome onboard. Looks like we can expect a lot of travelogues from you in future. Do you also click pictures? as travelling and photos go together.

To get your driver's license you need to have 50 posts.

See the announcement section for more information
Old 18th September 2008, 20:44   #3
evo
BHPian

hello km. welcome to team bhp, if you love to travel do join The Great Indian GQ Drive that is being planned! Check out the details in the Meets section
Old 21st September 2008, 10:11   #4

hi!
nice to hear that you love driving. just curios, but i want to know where all did you go to in that 16 trips. hope its in and around bangalore, cause i am a bangalorean too, and would like to visit new new places.keep in touch
Closed Thread

« Ram | Introduction »