Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 6th November 2008, 16:17   #1

Default Introduction cum Purchase Dilemna

A hearty hello to all the BHP members. I have been recently introduced to this forum when I started looking around to buy an expensive car for myself, well expensive by my standards.

A little bit about me, I am 35, the usual BE/MBA and have worked for about 10 years with different large companies in different countries and now have my own business now into optimisation solutions.

Apart from work I am an avid drummer and have my own rock band, love trekking, photography and driving for long distances.

At this junture I have a Palio 1.2 which I am keen to upgrade. I am looking to directly move to Cedia/Civic/Altis/Magnum range, like I said, expensive by my standards.

Thats about it. I guess I will have to post the specific issue at hand in some other part of the forum. Hope to contribute positively to this forum. Thanks.
Old 6th November 2008, 16:55   #2
BHPian

Welcome arbitram!!! All the Best on your next Purchase!! and sure T-BHP will help you decide over your Dilemnacheers:
Old 6th November 2008, 19:59   #3
BHPian

Welcome to the team, Arbitram! Great to hear from another entrepreneur. I wish your business great success in the coming years. The Civic, Altis etc. discussions are available in plentiful across the forum. Please use our search facility in your research.

We'd appreciate your stopping by our board rules section too.
Closed Thread