Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 17th November 2008, 16:41   #1
BHPian

Smile Hello All

Hi All

This is Vinod, 27 years old. I am a kerelite, brought up in Chennai & now I live/work in Bangalore. I have been visiting this site for the past 6 months. I brought my Maroon Maruti Esteem last week which prompted me to register & join this community to know more about the modifications that can be done on this vehicle. I got to know about team-bhp through Google search engine.

I am a software programmer (TCP/IP) by profession. I completed my Bachelor of Engineering (Electronic & Comm.) from Madras University. My current interest involves listening to rock/metal (Melodic death, extreme, heavy) music & driving cars. I am a huge fan of Rowan Atkinson.

The cars I currently own are Maruti Zen 1997 VX & Maruti Esteem 1999 VXPS. It was infact love at first sight after driving the fiat palio, but with the increasing petrol prices I had to drop the plan of owning a 1.6 now. Hunted hard for Fiat palio diesel but did not get a well maintained one.

It is nice to be a part of this esteemed forum & really appreciate the honest effort of the support team on maintaining the quality & content. Hoping to make new friends in this community

cheers:
Vinod

Last edited by Rehaan : 17th November 2008 at 21:06. Reason: Formatting tags removed. Please see the announcements section regarding this.
Old 17th November 2008, 22:22   #2
BHPian

Your nick and avatar gave me an evening smile; yup, Mr. Bean has that effect on most people. The home hard disk is full of bean episodes...a favorite with my family.

Welcome aboard Vinod. I'll tell you this before anyone else does. You should have gotten the Palio 1.6 . Whats a kpl here and there for the joy of driving it? Plus, they go for a song.

Do visit our board rules section too.
Old 18th November 2008, 10:23   #3
BHPian

Hello Vinod,

Welcome to T-BHP family.

Enjoy your stay.

C Ya.
Old 18th November 2008, 14:46   #4
BHPian

Default Death Metal

O/T: Hey Mr Bean, good to see people who still listen to Death, Thrash Metal, I'm one among them, I'm 30 yrs and love Morbid Angels, Obituary, Sepultura, Deicide, Suffocation, Napalm Death, Pungent Stench..Well these are few of my favorites

Cheers,
Nitin
Old 18th November 2008, 14:54   #5
Senior - BHPian

hi Vinod, welcome to TBHP family. Congrats on your new Esteem.
Sir Rowan Atkinson is an awesome actor. I too am a great fan of his from my UK days! Have fun and get addicted: TBHP!!
Closed Thread