Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 2nd December 2008, 02:01   #1
BHPian
 
Vikster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 45
Thanked: 0 Times
Default Lock and Load

Hello all - after following these forums and this site throughout the 6 month run-up to the purchase of my new car I thought I just had to take the plunge and start contributing.

So this is post #1. More thoughts on what I think of the all new Honda City in the appropriate threads.

Great to be here and looking forward to some happy motoring.

Vikram
Vikster is offline  
Old 4th December 2008, 11:17   #2
BHPian
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Paradise (wish it was)
Posts: 310
Thanked: 90 Times
Default

Welcome aboard Vikster. So, when are you getting ur 3GNHC delivered? Do write about your personal experiences with it so far.

And as the mods always say, stick to the rules.
null is offline  
Old 4th December 2008, 17:07   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support
 
GTO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bombay
Posts: 46,577
Thanked: 80,482 Times
Default

Welcome. From your avatar, it seems you've got the ANHC in your garage already. Congratulations! How about sharing an ownership report? With pics, of course.

We'd appreciate your stopping by our Board Rules section too.
GTO is offline  
Old 4th December 2008, 19:29   #4
Senior - BHPian
 
abhinav.gupta88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Delhi , India
Posts: 4,087
Thanked: 308 Times
Default

Lock and Load.
Are you by chance a counter strike player ?
Welcome to Team-Bhp
Enjoy your stay and do share your rides and experiences with them

Last edited by Rehaan : 5th December 2008 at 12:03. Reason: Please avoid typing in all italicized text. Thanks.
abhinav.gupta88 is offline  
Old 8th December 2008, 11:11   #5
BHPian
 
Vikster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 45
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by null View Post
Welcome aboard Vikster. So, when are you getting ur 3GNHC delivered? Do write about your personal experiences with it so far.

And as the mods always say, stick to the rules.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Welcome. From your avatar, it seems you've got the ANHC in your garage already. Congratulations! How about sharing an ownership report? With pics, of course.

We'd appreciate your stopping by our Board Rules section too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav.gupta88 View Post
Lock and Load.
Are you by chance a counter strike player ?
Welcome to Team-Bhp
Enjoy your stay and do share your rides and experiences with them

Hello all - many thanks for the warm welcomes. I have another thread going on my new car -

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post1083190 (City Lights - Honda City S (ANHC))

There's some initial driving reports, pictures and an ongoing test for FE. Take a look and maybe we carry on discussions there.

Vikram
Vikster is offline  
Closed Thread

« Hi | Hi Guys !! »

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Which Steering lock and Gear lock to buy? willy Modifications & Accessories 73 3rd September 2015 12:17
Huge Load of NOS VW and Audi parts found in Paraguay peeve Beyond Borders 3 8th May 2012 20:23
Security : Gear lock, steering lock venkatrx Modifications & Accessories 11 25th January 2011 18:04
Superbike Security Systems - Disc Lock / Chain Lock / Alarm Systems gsferrari Superbikes & Imports 3 3rd July 2009 01:45
Help ... Need High Output Alternator TOO MUCH LOAD low_bass_makker In-Car Entertainment 44 14th March 2006 10:14


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 07:18.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks