Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 31st December 2008, 20:11   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjcherian View Post
The Bolero looks really good with the blackout - maybe a layer of clear coat would improve the looks and finish rather than the matt finish ?
You seem to be a mind reader? This was test attempt done by myself to have a feel of what it would look like. Another Tbhpian suggested painting them from inside, looks like a great option, but no way I can get them done in Chennai I guess.

BTW the quality of the headlights is nothing great. One of them did get moist and cloudy from inside in last months rains. I did try to get to a friends house in Saligramam in about waist high water which got this one headlight cloudy. It has cleared up now though.
Old 1st January 2009, 11:21   #17
Awaiting Email Confirmation

I vote for clear coat too. But, maybe, we should ask someone like Badboyscad to show us a sneak preview on photoshop before you go ahead with that change?
Closed Thread