Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 31st December 2008, 11:31   #1
Newbie
 
Pranava VS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 8
Thanked: 0 Times
Default This is to introduce myself...little late though

Hi!!!

I am Pranava from Hyderabad. I work in the marketing and communications space for a leading micro credit organisation. I own a Elantra CRDi since April 2007. The first year i hardly drove the car i.e. less than 6,000 km. But this year i have really used the car. I have driven over 24,000 km since April this year where i went on a frive where i covered almost the length and breadth of AP. 6000 km in a single month. I am really happy with the car. I have not made any modifications to the car as of now except for changing the alloys which the car came with. (I really didnt like the alloys it came with). Recently did Hyderabad - Pune - Lonavla trip. Came back this morning.

Would be interested to be part of the Team BHp meets in Hyderabad.

Wishing you all a Happy New year!
Pranava VS is offline  
Old 31st December 2008, 12:44   #2
BHPian
 
kunal2202's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Pune
Posts: 116
Thanked: 5 Times
Default

Wilkomen PVS! I am sure you will get hooked to the forum pretty soon. to witness the true spirit of this forum check out this link. You would get thirsty for more- i am sure.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...s-6000kms.html (GQ Drive: 2vehicles, 4meets, 5bhpians, 6days, 13states, 6000KMs.)
kunal2202 is offline  
Old 31st December 2008, 19:46   #3
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Melbourne, Hyd
Posts: 1,234
Thanked: 22 Times
Default

hello P VS (there is a hyd t-bhpian with PVS)! Welcome to team-bhp and to the hyd team-bhp circle.

24,000KM in such a short span!!! wow that is some thing!!!!

Do join us for the meets.

PS: put up some pics of your ride.
kkr2k2 is offline  
Old 5th January 2009, 11:20   #4
Newbie
 
Pranava VS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 8
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunal2202 View Post
Wilkomen PVS! I am sure you will get hooked to the forum pretty soon. to witness the true spirit of this forum check out this link. You would get thirsty for more- i am sure.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...s-6000kms.html (GQ Drive: 2vehicles, 4meets, 5bhpians, 6days, 13states, 6000KMs.)
Thank You Kunal! I am actually planning to the Golden Quad this year sometime...Thanks for the link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
hello P VS (there is a hyd t-bhpian with PVS)! Welcome to team-bhp and to the hyd team-bhp circle.

24,000KM in such a short span!!! wow that is some thing!!!!

Do join us for the meets.

PS: put up some pics of your ride.
Thank you! Driving is something i just cant resist. The car ofcourse has been one of my major motivation factors. (She is thirty and motivates me to do all the running). Do let me know when you have the Hyderabad Team BHp meets. Eager to be part of them.

Last edited by ajmat : 5th January 2009 at 12:02.
Pranava VS is offline  
Old 6th January 2009, 12:05   #5
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Melbourne, Hyd
Posts: 1,234
Thanked: 22 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranava VS View Post
....
Do let me know when you have the Hyderabad Team BHp meets. Eager to be part of them.
keep an eye on this section:

The Team-BHP Meet Section - Team-BHP

There is a drag race event happening on 17th and 18th. T-bhpains from chennai and b'lore are joining up. So its definite that we are having meet(s)!!!

Here is the link for that thread:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motor-...th-2009-a.html
kkr2k2 is offline  
Old 7th January 2009, 22:22   #6
BHPian
 
TrueDreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 273
Thanked: 7 Times
Default

Pranava VS,Welcome to TBhp. Looking forward for Hyderabad - Pune - Lonavla travelogue. Do post in Travelogues section.
TrueDreamer is offline  
Old 7th January 2009, 22:54   #7
abk
BHPian
 
abk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NOIDA / Gurgaon
Posts: 276
Thanked: 8 Times
Lightbulb

Mate, my advice: Stay away from TBHP. It is going to eat your time all the while without you knowing it

But then since you're here already, a warm welcome! Keep exploring and posting cheers:
abk is offline  
Old 8th January 2009, 04:19   #8
BHPian
 
TrueDreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 273
Thanked: 7 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abk View Post
Mate, my advice: Stay away from TBHP. It is going to eat your time all the while without you knowing it

But then since you're here already, a warm welcome! Keep exploring and posting cheers:
Quite true. I am still here even at 4:19 AM
TrueDreamer is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A little late intro- Though better late than never! :P StrangeWizard Introduce yourself 5 24th May 2011 14:44
introduce myself - a european in south india j4jense Motorbikes 19 18th September 2010 13:26
Late arrival into Team BHP, Well, Better Late! Captain Introduce yourself 5 4th April 2010 16:14
Hi !! Sorry too late to introduce myself amit_mechengg Introduce yourself 4 19th February 2008 23:28


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 19:51.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks