Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 2nd January 2009, 00:23   #1

Cool An experienced newbie here

Hello team (and a happy new year),
I have been lurking in these forums for close to a month right now and have thouroughly enjoyed every minute of my time spent here. Somewhere in this time period I could not resist joining the team and jumped in wholeheartedly. I hope I am able to add value to the myriad discussions which happen here.

In way of introduction, I am Brij and reside in Pune. I have been driving cars for close to 6 years now (this is the experienced part) and my humble chariot has been the Alto Lxi (White). Being my first car I love it immensely. I have registered close to 52000kms in this time - though most of it has ben in the cities(Pune, New Bombay and Mumbai) with occasional trips between Pune and Mumbai.

Now I think the time has come for a change. This was the main reason I was attracted to the team-bhp forums. Being here I have learnt that there is still a lot fo me to learn (this is the newbie part) Driving a low powered vehicle I have not been very adventurous and team-bhp has made me chomping at the bit for some adventure and some long rides. At the same time there are a lot of bad habits I have imbibed (like being very heavy on the clutch) and which I need to unlearn.

The car I have zeroed in on is the SX4-ZXi (Silky Silver). Hope to close the deal next week. Will put up the posts in the relevant areas later.

Before I close the introduction I want to thank the Team-BHP team for a wonderful site.

Cheers,
Brij.
Old 2nd January 2009, 07:40   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hello Brij,

Welcome to T-BHP.

And yes, do post your experience on how you went about zeroing in on SX4.
Old 2nd January 2009, 10:07   #3
BHPian

Congrats the SX4 is indeed a fantastic choice

Welcome to the forums
Old 2nd January 2009, 10:33   #4
BHPian

Welcome Brij! Nice choice you have taken, and a giant leap from the Alto Sx4. Congrats!
Old 2nd January 2009, 11:20   #5
BHPian

Welcome Brij, wish you happy new year and congrats on your sx4 . . .
Closed Thread