Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 23rd January 2009, 15:32   #1
BHPian

Default Hi from Abes

I had been a silent spectator of team-bhp.com, ever since I stumbled upon it, quite a while ago. Couldn't stand any more without joining the group and contributing to the community. I am an electrical engineer, working in Dubai.

While I was a student in Australia, during 2002, I had owned an 83 model Toyota Corona Automatic. Now, I own a Maruti 800 in India; and a Nissan Tiida 1.6 automatic hatchback, here in Dubai. The Tiida is great city car with lots and lots of space inside. I do have a Garmin Nuvi 610 portable car navigation system.

Cars and computers are my favourite indulgences. Thanks in advance for support and guidance from all of you
Old 2nd February 2009, 17:56   #2
Team-BHP Support

Hey Abes,

Seems like everyone has been giving you a taste of your own medicine by being silent spectators to your intro thread here

So, electrical engineer, cars, gps... you fit right in!

Check out some cool threads from "vikid" on offroading in dubai, and also Steeroid and others are in DXB having a great time with their 4x4s and other machines.

cya around,
R
Old 2nd February 2009, 18:29   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hello Abes

After being a silent spectator, its nice to see you finally post an intro. Nissans are pretty popular in Dubai and I'm sure the car is serving you well. Do hook up with the bunch of Dubai BHPians. They have some good meets and drives out there.

Do take a detour to the rule section to familiarize yourself with the working of the forum.

Welcome to Team BHP
Old 9th February 2009, 20:34   #4
BHPian

Default Thanks

Well, i have been a reader/listener. Trying to change, to be a speaker/writer, and to be a bit outspoken too. This is life. Changes could be slow and painful. Thanks for your supports.
Old 9th February 2009, 22:30   #5
BHPian

Welcome onboard Mate
Closed Thread