Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 29th January 2009, 23:15   #1

Default A big hello !!

Hello Forum,

Finally I am in.

Myself is Binu from Cochin. Professionally, I am an engineer, working in a PSU. Though I joined today only, was actively reading a lot through the fantastic discussions posted here, especially in the ICE section. Came across this forum when I was looking for information on Swift VDi. After getting the car, the ICE section became like my second home.

Apart from automobiles, I love music and photography. After getting the new car, I must admit that photography has taken back seat. Through ICE, I am fully enjoying music, more than before.

According to me, TBHP is one of the best run forums I have seen, anywhere. I consider it a great honour to be one among the highly spirited auto enthusiasts and audiophiles on board.

Thanks a lot to the moderators for allowing me to be a member.
Old 30th January 2009, 00:03   #2
Senior - BHPian

Mwaaaha! Another mallu. We're gonna take over at this rate

Welcome to T-BHP. One of the legendary (or notorious, depending on who you ask) Cochin BHPians will be around shortly to welcome you officially into their fold.
Old 30th January 2009, 00:16   #3
BHPian

Hello and welcome to Teambhp iPlay, enjoy your stay here and get spoilt with insane ICE suggestions. Truely mallus are taking over.
Closed Thread