Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 5th February 2009, 21:57   #1
BHPian

Default Yo!

Hi there fellas,
I have been browsing this forum for a little while and joined it recently. I am currently in Bangalore, India.

I have been an auto enthusist for a while.. and it also happens to be my line of work. I have had the privilege of being at several car plants and the ones worth mentioning are the Jeep plants in Toledo. I have been to the two original Jeep plants that were started in the 1940s!! The Parkway and Stickney plants in Toledo. I was also part of the launch team of the brand new Jeep plant that started in 2002. Obviously, this was when I worked and lived in the US.

Have had a few vehicles over the years.. and the ones of note are my 1997 TJ Jeep Wrangler, 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee and my most recent acquisition, the 1968 CJ3B and of course my 500cc Bullet.

I am currently redoing the CJ and at this very minute it is stripped down to the frame and will be built from the ground up. I look forward to posting pictures of my project here soon.
Old 6th February 2009, 18:06   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Here's a Jeep guy if I ever saw one! Welcome aboard Ganesh. You couldn't have had any better timing, as our 4x4 section was created just in the last year. I look forward to see your restoration pictures. Did you have the chance to offroad in the States?

Do take a quick pitstop by our Board Rules section. We'd appreciate that. See ya!
Old 8th February 2009, 06:47   #3
BHPian

hi ganesh
welcome to t-bhp dude!
have a rocking time!!
Old 10th February 2009, 18:58   #4
BHPian

Bangalore and Jeep enthusiast. Cool - welcome to T-BHP. Am from blr too. Looking fwd to meet you in real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbanavar View Post
Hi there fellas,
I have been browsing this forum for a little while and joined it recently. I am currently in Bangalore, India.

I
Closed Thread