Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 21st March 2009, 08:26   #1
BHPian

Default Motor Psycho

Well, where do I start! I would not call it a long story but definitely not a straight one. Till Dec 2008 I did not know about Team Bhp or did not know any one that was a part of this forum.

One fine day I was sitting at home thinking about my next trip to India and suddenly a thought flashed across my mind about getting a so called "Bling Jeep" one that I have always desired and never got, for those who dont know what I am talking look at this thread http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-of...ali-jeeps.html These jeeps were a strict no no during college days because my parents were scared that I wont pass college if they got me one, to busy roaming around attending no classes so they played safe and got me a Zen (thats another story for some other day )

So coming back to the original story, hailing from Punjab I always knew that Dabwali was a big market for such jeeps. So I go to google and seach for it and what do you know the first link that comes up is from Team Bhp. That was my introduction to the forum. I read that post and a few more and suddenly I realized that dude, this is once place where you can meet a lot of like minded guys and then as and when I read more and more I found out that the guys on here are much more hard core and I am no match but still there is a lot I could learn and probably share.

Nevertheless I was very happy that finally I have found a group/forum with similar interests in cars. So here I am trying to be a part of the Team BHP family. I hope it is a fun ride
Old 21st March 2009, 09:17   #2
BHPian

Glad to have you aboard , your user name is only your ID that you are a hardcore Punjabi, and jeeps are your second love .
you've come to the right place! Enjoy!
Old 21st March 2009, 20:28   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard, Bailee_Jatt_Boy. Spend a li'l time in the 4x4 forum. Our experts will show you the way to bling Jeep, and one that can offroad too!

Do take a quick pitstop by our forum policies section; we'd appreciate this.
Closed Thread