Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 9th April 2009, 16:41   #1

Default Hello to my fellow BHPians,

It is a privilege to be associated with such an enthusiastic bunch of motor loving folks. I too share a obsessive passion towards anything that moves with fuel (now, donít start interpreting my sentence to suit your imagination ).

There has been a saying in my household that instead of getting married to an Electronics engineer (I mean my wife), I would have been better off if I had been married to my car. Believe me, if there is a dent or a scratch on my beauty (which of course is my car) I start sulking and I get restless until the blemish is removed from my vehicle.

Bangalore has been my home for the last 13 years and road blogs, Formula 1, anything about Cars, Cricket etc is my passion. The first thing I did after joining this forum is to obtain the Team BHP stickers and I have plastered it all over my car to proudly display that I too belong to an elite group of car loving folks.

I am undertaking a road trip to Coorg this weekend (11th to 13th of Apr 09) along with my wife and son (7 yr old). I will definitely share my trip experience so that my fellow BHPians can relive the trip through my car (or rather through my eyes! )

By the way, I own a Second Generation 2007 Honda City GXi and man, do I love this car!!! It is always great to own this wonderful set of wheels.

Happy and safe motoring to all my fellow friends! Hope to be an active participant in this wonderful gathering of motoring enthusiasts.

Best regards,
Sridhar
Old 9th April 2009, 17:22   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to the madness -- Team-BHP.

Enjoy the stay and have fun with fellow car junkies.
Old 9th April 2009, 18:06   #3
Team-BHP Support

Hi sridharganesan,

Its a pleasure to have you with us. Take your time to look around the ANNOUNCEMENTS section and get familiar with the forum policies etc.

I'm sure you'll have a great time here.

cya
R
Old 9th April 2009, 18:10   #4
BHPian

Welcome Aboard ! You've come to the right address !!
Old 9th April 2009, 18:36   #5
Senior - BHPian

We can relate to everything you have posted there and all of us have heard whatever you have sometime or the other.

The NHC is a great car. Hope to see a review of your car soon and while youre at it, take a look at the rules section as well.

Welcome aboard
Old 9th April 2009, 23:13   #6

Thanks for the welcome, guys. Infact, I was proudly announcing to my folks back home that I have joined a wonderful forum like TeamBHP which prompted my wife to give me a nasty stare while preparing the evening dinner . She must be thinking that here is a guy who not only keeps spending half of his time with his car but also has the guts to go and join a forum of like minded guys!! The next few days at my house is gonna be interesting..hmmm!!

See you, folks and happy motoring!!
Closed Thread