Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 10th April 2009, 02:16   #1
BHPian

Default Hello there

I'm 25 and and have been working in Bangalore as an engineer for a couple of years now. I am perfectly at home in/around or even underneath cars - No - the last bit doesn't mean that I want to be roadkill !

I enjoy doing minor repairs/DIY jobs on my cars - its a passion that I share with my dad (he's actually a doctor and a heart surgeon at that). We've spent countless hours doing tuneups, brake jobs and oil changes on our cars over the past ten years.

Did I mention that I'm madly in love with a beauty that's 10 years my senior!

PS: she's a 1973 Premier President

Good to be here.
Old 10th April 2009, 09:11   #2
BHPian

Good to see some like minded guys here. The satisfaction & Joy you get by doing things with your own hands is cannot be expressed in words. Keep it up.
Old 10th April 2009, 20:02   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Truly unique nick! I can tell you are gonna go ballistic on the premier threads as well as in the technical stuff forum section. Welcome aboard Crackedhead.

We'd appreciate your taking a quick pitstop by our board rules thread, only once, for familiarisation.
Old 10th April 2009, 22:58   #4
Senior - BHPian

CrackedHead - I had an experience with one last year. Long story.

You will doubtless run into a lot more Cracked Heads out here, though these will be real heads and not those found under the bonnet.

Welcome to Team BHP where most people are in love with beauties that are senior to them. Hope to hear from you about matters in, around and underneath them.
Old 12th April 2009, 02:13   #5
BHPian

GTO - thanks. I've been looking forward to being a part of this forum so that I could interact with the experts and hopefully learn a thing of two about sourcing quality parts for the car.

Steeroid - thats a gorgeous Millecento in your garage. Does the forum have a thread about its restoration ? I'd love to read about it.
Closed Thread