Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 4th May 2009, 17:36   #1
BHPian

Default A Bhpian by Heart... now by official registration too

Hi Everyone..

After reading thru the team-bhp forums for almost 3 years now, i finally decided to be a part of this community.

My name is Pashin and I am from Bandra, Mumbai. I am into the vertical transportation business ( read Elevators ). The love for automobiles was in my genes and it soon turned into reality when at just 7 yrs I slipped the floor gear of my Dads Padmini and crashed into a gate barely 10 meters . By the time i was 11 or so i think, I started riding the bajaj super parked in our garage. my Dad himself owned over 10-12 different cars & bikes over a period of time.

Over the years i have owned and driven several cars and bikes. The first car i owned was a 118ne. later i moved on to a Safari, Indica, Corolla, Palio Adventure and now finally i have a innova diesel.

Being a part of Team-bhp brings with it a sense of completion, a sort of recognition after years of Automotive enthusiam, reading thru magazines, konking off parts and getting nagged by your wife for the extra love and care the car gets. I am looking forward to have a great time here and share my experiences with fellow Bhpians.

Regards

Pashin
Old 4th May 2009, 18:27   #2
BHPian

congrats ! welcome to tbhp...can fully understand the last sentence on finding a sense of completion
Old 4th May 2009, 23:27   #3

Hey welcome dude, I can totally relate to the wife nagging and giving more time to the car part, Just so real. It feels great to know that you are not alone, hence feels less guilty.
Closed Thread