Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 8th May 2009, 08:20   #1
BHPian

Default Hi

Hi - I am Sandy from Delhi. I was very impressed with this forum when I first visited a few months back upon being referred by a friend and got instantly hooked on. Its great to be on board, I am sure the ride from here on will be super smooth !!

I have driven several cars over the last 11 years that I have been driving, right from my first car Maruti 800 to my latest April 2009 Ford Endeavour XLT Limited, and lots in between. I love listening to music and try and get the best out of my ICE as I do not get much time to use my home theater system.

Outside of cars and music, I enjoy photography. Hope to have fun here, learn and contribute and make some friends too !!
Old 8th May 2009, 11:31   #2
BHPian

Hey Sandy,

Good to have you on board mate. Hope you have a good time while learning and making new friends too.

Cheers,
KK
Old 12th May 2009, 11:25   #3
BHPian

Welcome Onboard Sandy,

Hope you have good time here. What kind of ICE you use as I am looking forward to some value for money package to be used in my Scorpio.

Any ideas??
Old 13th May 2009, 10:54   #4
BHPian

Hi - I got the stock ICE on Endeavour changed as it was quite bad. My current set up is as follows:

1) HU - Sony single din DVD player - Rs 9.7K (will upgrade to double din touch-screen once I can find the fascia plate)

2) JBL 6.5 inch speakers (4 nos - one on each door in the space provided) - Rs 8K (will get back with the model number)

3) JBL 2-ch amp bridged on a JBL bass tube - Rs 4.5K and Rs 5K (will get back with the model numbers)

4) Sony 6.2 inch video monitors (2 nos - one on each of the front head-rests) - Rs 15.5K

5) Wiring etc - Rs 2K

Total - Rs 44.7K

In addition to that, I have also purchased a pair of 6X9 JBL speakers that are yet to be installed. For that, I would also need to get another AMP probably.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Sandy
Old 13th May 2009, 21:21   #5
Senior - BHPian

Hi Sandy, Welcome to this Forum. Indeed you have a very good (expensive) ICE
the details shared by you are helpful, take care
Closed Thread