Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 8th May 2009, 10:19   #1
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Talking Found a Home Now

Been in the shadows of this forum since the days when m800's were eyecatchers... Untill i was out of India I just visited this forum to catch up on some autos as none of the other websites did any justice. Then finally came the day when I decided to Move here and though its a good time to be a member now. I dont own a luxury or prestige garage but had a few cheap ones which i played around well in my past.

1988 Toyota Camry - sold - Imagine tubeless & alloys with a noisy exhaust -- A civic wanna be.. first car from my own money
2003 Pontiac Grand Prix GT - sold - Loved it for the fact it was my first V6 - Gas Guzzler cudnt afford it so sold it - had only cosmetic mods as the power was good anyways -
2004 Honda Civic - sold - Watched FF and Gone in 60 so modified this one a H## lot the same day it was out of showroom - Cause of my liscense being suspended
2006 VW Passat - Own it - Not in india though but dont know why i moved back to a four door - wish they made a two door version of the same car - Would look like a granny on a chopper.
2006 Land Rover Discovery- Own it - not in india love it because its a TATA now lol- all i can say its a beast
2009 Maruti 800 - Own it - My dream car once Want to modify it to look like a small toy car (not a fake Mini) along but something unique and the one which wont make it to 'Wacky mods thread'

Have plans to buy many cars but not of any yet. Have seen some garages own by people in India ---- its a dream Thanks for Having me here Team - bhp
Old 8th May 2009, 20:06   #2
BHPian

Welcome Dear,

U have owned quite a few good cars. Must be fun. Do i need to say go through the rules section

Enjoy!!
Old 8th May 2009, 23:51   #3
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Thanks a lot Leo! I already spent around 7 hours today on Team Bhp...
Closed Thread

« Hi | Hello All. »