Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 16th May 2009, 11:25   #1

Smile Hi Guys.....straight to business.

It's been a while since I introduced myself, so here it goes. I come from a small town in the northeast called Shillong where the cabs are pimped out and where the roads are begging to be driven on.
I am currently studying and working in Canada and have been working on my SX4 zxi for a while now. I will put up some pictures of her when she is done and I hope that the bhpian's will put in some more valued advice. I plan to stop over at Delhi to get more stuff for my car before I head back to the curvaceous tarmac.
P.S. I love exhaust fumes and the smell of fuel...hehe.
Adios Amigos.
Old 16th May 2009, 13:02   #2
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fretcraze View Post
It's been a while since I introduced myself, so here it goes. I come from a small town in the northeast called Shillong where the cabs are pimped out and where the roads are begging to be driven on.

Hi,

Welcome dear,

Quite surprised to know Shillong is a small place, i though it is a capital city but also heard it is as beautiful as kashmir, Few pics would be great
Old 16th May 2009, 13:17   #3
BHPian

welcome fretcraze!! nice to see someone from shillong and going by your ID seems like you love the guitar. I have a friend in shillong and now am planning on a holiday to the scotland of the east.
Old 17th May 2009, 09:03   #4

Sam I will put up some pics as soon as possible and about the beauty...you gotta come visit to believe it.

Pranava999 you are going to have a blast in Shillong...make sure you take a ride in one of the cabs that I mentioned earlier. It's on a sharing basis and very very cheap. And if you see a copper sunlit SX4 with tinted headlights and some vortex fins at the back flag me down so we could have a cup of chai.
Old 17th May 2009, 10:47   #5
BHPian

Welcome aboard fretcraze.

Hope you have a good time here.

Cheers
Old 17th May 2009, 11:16   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fretcraze View Post
Sam I will put up some pics as soon as possible and about the beauty...you gotta come visit to believe it.

Pranava999 you are going to have a blast in Shillong...make sure you take a ride in one of the cabs that I mentioned earlier. It's on a sharing basis and very very cheap. And if you see a copper sunlit SX4 with tinted headlights and some vortex fins at the back flag me down so we could have a cup of chai.

sure thing mate will keep you posted when i make my travel plans and if ur in shillong will def meet for some awesome chai

Last edited by Rehaan : 17th May 2009 at 15:30. Reason: Please use capitalization, punctuation and avoid SMS language.
Closed Thread