Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 21st May 2009, 12:38   #16
BHPian

For a moment I thought LukeSkywalker lost his password & has created a new id for himself. Also, was wondering why is he introducing himself now.

So, starwars is really catching on then. Battle on galactica, We have two luke skywalkers to fight you out here.

Welcome onboard pal. Have a good time here.
Old 21st May 2009, 12:42   #17
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the club, Luke... errm LukeSkyWalker... (darn!) Luke_SkyWalker! (Phew!!!)

And congrats on the new car. Hope to see a initial report thread soon. Do take the PDI checklist when going for delivery.

EDIT: This shows how famous Star War's is!
Old 22nd May 2009, 16:55   #18

Hello Guys,

Thanks a ton for all the great wishes!!! and it's fantastic to see fewmore Jedi's out here....
By the way.. Got my car delivered on Wednesday, 20th May. the remote central locking was out of stock so the dealer said that they'll let me know once it arrives. Drove down from Residency road to jayanagar in full traffic!!(quite an achievment for a first time driver like me!!).
few things about the car:
1. Gear box looks great...i found the shift from 2nd to third a bit cranky....
2. The engine noise is minimal...Hyundai has indeed done a great job.
3. The stock tyres looks a bit puny...My BIL(Planet rocker) has suggested to go for bigger ones later...
4. the beije interiors are pretty awesome for its segment. But the steering is not adjustable as compared to Magna, sportz, asta..
5. leg space is good.

However the fun started next day morning.. you can also call it "Hadsa"
1. "The Wife" wanted to remove the stains from the Puja last night ..... She used Surf Excel!!! Needless to mention that the polish on the bonnet is gone!!..
2. hadsa 2- Driving down to office through the bannerghatta Road. Encountered a bump, car stalls, reacted late to pull the hand brake...bus comes and hits the boot!!!

well, i'm alright and so is my wife...but my beautiful "White Lightning" is not... just fixed the dents somehow (it aintv looking that bad right now...) probably i'll drive it for a month and get it fixed totally after that...

Ciao....Shall update with photos soon..
Closed Thread