Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 31st May 2009, 15:12   #1
ARC

Talking Proud to be a Member!!

So, finally I am a member of this great team now. My name is Amitabha Roy Chowdhury and for the convenience of my friends and partners I have shortened it to ARC. My friends like it and I hope the members of this team would like it as well.

I am an IT Professional from Bangalore married to Mohor who's a Language Editor in English. My life began in a small town called Imphal in one of the seven north eastern states known as Manipur. Lived there till 18, loved it and then moved to Kolkata. Started working there and then for a while I shifted to Hyderabad. And for the last three years I am dwelling in Bangalore.

My experience in automobile is very limited. Infact I should say it's ZERO. But I was always interested in it. So, when I bought my first bike - Avvy Baby (Bajaj Avenger 200DTSi), one of my very close friends, Edwin V Solomon shared with me a link on a topic I don't remember. That link brought me here and it happened last year sometime around May-June. Since then I have always trusted reviewing stories on Team-BHP before going on any trip. Today I am a proud owner of an Alto as well. I have made three short trips myself and a long one where my friend Edwin drove the entire 800 km we travelled. It's when I started making all these trips I decided to join your group to share my experiences so that others get benefitted as well.

I am very excited about being a NewBie here and look forward to contribute significantly.

Thanks for letting me in and a hearty Greetings to all the members here!

Regards,
~ARC

Last edited by Aditya : 31st May 2009 at 18:12.
Old 31st May 2009, 18:14   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome ARC. Good to have you on board. Do go through our rules before posting.
Cheers.
Old 2nd June 2009, 11:34   #3
BHPian

Welcome ARC!!! Hope you have a good stay & wishing you go more on such trips which you yourself enjoy even more!!!
Old 2nd June 2009, 19:45   #4
ARC

Thanks Adi and Sam!!
Closed Thread