Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 6th June 2009, 17:26   #1
BHPian

Cool Great to be IN

I am Vivek Vinod from Bengaluru, hospitality proffesional who loves cars more than rooms and food. Owns a suzuki swift, which i fell in love at a used car showroom, when i was picking up my first car. My wonderful association with Team Bhp started with this. Ever since i have only looked at this forum for every thing i needed for my beauty. I am sure it will be great interacting and learning from each one of you in this great community. Good luck and safe drive.
Old 6th June 2009, 21:17   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to Team-BHP Vivek Vinod with a Sportsmind and love for cars.
when did you buy your SWIFT ?, post your experience of buying the pre-owned car

have fun, drive safe,
Old 7th June 2009, 16:45   #3
BHPian

Thanks starvegabond. I was driving a swift VXI as a official car in 2007, once i was on a job change, i justed wanted to have a similar hatch. The look out began, did few checks on the various portals and Team bhp, to understand the pros and corns of picking a pre owned car. The result was just amazing. I got so much of info to do the hunt myself. I met with Nadeem at Automoto in R.T Nagar, who gave me a few options based on my budget. In a corner i saw a beauty, a grey and silver modified swift ZXI, double sun roof, stanley seating,alloy wheels, Lightning Audio component. I just got stuck with it. Got a quick test drive, found the guy just perfect. I just did not think more, got my wifey and daughter to have a look, it was one simple answer, Just go for it.Immediatly paid the token advance, signed the loan papers, and there it was. All mine.Guess i was lucky to have this beauty, who was half modded, for me to go ahead and do the rest of it. The work is still ON. I had no regrets of buying this pre owned car.
Old 8th June 2009, 11:06   #4
BHPian

Welcome Vivek.,

Have a nice stay. A few pics would be really great of you car. It certainly seems good.
Old 8th June 2009, 12:21   #5
BHPian

Default My Drive.....Sports Mind

Hai,
Just thought of trying to upload a pic of my drive. I am sure once i Have the access to do my garage, i will have the entire portfolio done.
Attached Images

Old 8th June 2009, 12:39   #6
BHPian

Hi Sportsmind, welcome to Team-BHP. I am sure you are going to have a great time here.
Old 10th June 2009, 17:36   #7
BHPian

Hey Vinod, FINALLY! Welcome to Team-BHP (again!)

Good car you own there. Nice to see you bought this beauty modded to your taste. You can upload some pictures in the Modified Swifts thread till you can put up your garage!

Hope you have an excellent stay here. Drive safe and honk less!
Old 10th June 2009, 17:41   #8
BHPian

Cool

Hai, thanks bro, thanks for being my reference into team bhp. I have added my cars profile with some pics on the thread: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...orts-mind.html (My Modded Swift : "Sports Mind").

Thanks and shall speand some great time around.
Old 10th June 2009, 18:14   #9
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsmind View Post
Thanks starvegabond. I was driving a swift VXI as a official car in 2007, once i was on a job change, i justed wanted to have a similar hatch. The look out began, did few checks on the various portals and Team bhp, to understand the pros and corns of picking a pre owned car. The result was just amazing. I got so much of info to do the hunt myself. I met with Nadeem at Automoto in R.T Nagar, who gave me a few options based on my budget. In a corner i saw a beauty, a grey and silver modified swift ZXI, double sun roof, stanley seating,alloy wheels, Lightning Audio component. I just got stuck with it. Got a quick test drive, found the guy just perfect. I just did not think more, got my wifey and daughter to have a look, it was one simple answer, Just go for it.Immediatly paid the token advance, signed the loan papers, and there it was. All mine.Guess i was lucky to have this beauty, who was half modded, for me to go ahead and do the rest of it. The work is still ON. I had no regrets of buying this pre owned car.
Congratulations once again on your modified Swift car.
Pre-owned / refurbished cars are great value for money.
have fun, drive safe.
post your travellogues when ever possible
Closed Thread