Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 7th June 2009, 12:20   #1

Thumbs up I am Home...!

Hi there,
It is a real great Sunday Today, I had received the mail from the moderators that my membership to the forum is approved. As for me ,I am just another ordinary dude that you may come across in your daily routine.I am here in this exciting group driven by one passion ...cars,cars,cars and bikes. To think about them and to talk about them. I had been following this forum for a very long time though. I take this moment to thank Beanstalk and all the other members who had provided some excellent inputs on the Optra magnum 2.0 tdci. It made my life so easy and I had bought the car. Its been a year since and the car simply rocks...!
I have to thank Navin and the other esteemed members of this forum who had written so much on the ICE. I had taken their advice and the ICE of my car(s) is some thing that many of my friends envy. Simple, economical and effective.

Me and my family thank the souls who had meticulously mentioned about their road trips, the tips and the information had helped me and my family to have excellent road trips across south India enabling us to enjoy the drive and the machine....THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

I just hope to be a contributor to this group just as everyone has had and I am hoping to add the same kind of value as I had enjoyed just by perusing through the forum.
Old 7th June 2009, 15:09   #2
BHPian

Hi Mukaan,

Welcome on board of Team BHP. Hope you have a good time here.

Cheers.
Old 8th June 2009, 16:42   #3
Team-BHP Support

Very cool intro Mukaan!

Welcome home

Glad to hear you are enjoying your ICEd Optra.

Do take a look through the ANNOUNCEMENTS section as well as this thread sometime soon.

cya around!
R
Old 8th June 2009, 16:51   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the forum mukaan, i guess it is now your turn to provide us with something from your experiences. Start with a travelogue.
Closed Thread