Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 9th June 2009, 08:25   #1

Default Add me up to this Auto world..!!!

Hi,

I am Shailesh. I am 28 and have average knowledge about the auto world. Automobiles have always been a passion for me. Right since childhood. I used to watch my uncle repair/maintain his Royal Enfield Bullet.

However, I am more crazy about cars. I drive a Wagon R Lxi DUO (August 2008 model) and have driven several other cars like Honda City (1st version that was launched in India), Fiat Palio, Premiere Padmini, Alto, Santro etc

I would really like to maintain my car myself. Not the hardcore stuff like engine tuning etc, but atleast managable stuff like oil changes, tyre crossing, cleaning replacing air filter, and would love to discuss about other cosmetic changes like car mods.

So here I am. Quite excited to share my auto experiences and also learn from you auto lovers.

Wish me Luck guys
Old 9th June 2009, 08:30   #2
Team-BHP Support

Wishing you all the best Shailesh and welcome to TBHP.

After you finish knowing moderators (which you're doing now), please go through our announcement/rule section.
Old 10th June 2009, 07:56   #3

Thanks Rudra. I'll do that. Is it that specific moderators are assigned for specific topics/discussions? or is it that if I have a query about a particular topic, I need to ask a particular moderator? or just post my query in the forums if it hasnt been asked already..?
Old 10th June 2009, 08:19   #4
BHPian

Torquehero

Just post your query in any of the relating threads and if it does not exist, start a new thread in the appropriate forum. No need to ask moderator permission before.

Welcome to the forum. have a pleasant time here.
Old 10th June 2009, 10:25   #5

Cool...!! I got some doubts already. Will post them soon.
Closed Thread