Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 9th June 2009, 12:21   #1
BHPian

Smile Hello All !!! from a Car fanatic

Hello All!!! I am Abhinandhan did Mechanical Engineering and into the soft drink industry. I am a car fanatic and I am crazy about Japanese and Italian automobiles. I love Honda City but I own Fiat Linea D.

What I like about the Team-BHP is .

Who will predict the future of the automotive industry?, but Team-BHP forum posts are written from the unique perspective of an anonymous car fanatics. A surprisingly good combination of reviews and in-depth opinion pieces and news about cars and their sales trends help make this one of the best and most entertaining car forum on the web.

Team-BHP lives up to its name. Cold hard facts and brutal opinions combine in this forum that will please visitors who want informed opinions on cars and the industry as a whole.
Old 9th June 2009, 21:30   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the team ManMachine, the Linea is a beautiful vehicle. This is a fantastic place to be in and believe me extremely addictive too.

Wish you a great time here.
Old 10th June 2009, 00:53   #3
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Welcome on board ManMachine! Wish you an interesting stay on TBHP. You may be a car fanatic to the outside world, but here at TBHP you are absolutely normal (everyone is a fanatic!).

Do take a pit stop by the ground rules before you start posting.

Ciao!
Dushmish
Old 10th June 2009, 09:15   #4
BHPian

welcome aboard ManMachine. i Joined this site last month and already hooked on 24/7.. enjoy your stay
Closed Thread