Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 23rd June 2009, 09:12   #1
BHPian

Post Finally a sigh of relief

I am just happy right now that I have got a TBHP membership. I have been trying to get one for over 4 months now and hence am just enjoying the moment. My name is Diwakar and I live in Chennai working for an automobile manufacturing company as a IT Project Manager

My fascination for cars started right from my birth when my father owned an Amby Mark II for his work. After a short gap of 15 years without a car in the family, I decided to get one for myself and bought a pre-owned 1999 Maruti Esteem VX and have been driving around the city for the past 3 years almost. I am simply in love with my esteem even though it has become a bit old and giving me some maintenance issues.

I have been following this forum for over a year now and feel that my head and heart never seem to agree on any decision. So I thought about getting some expert advice from real enthuiast in TBHP and also try and contribute in anyway possible.

Look forward to meeting you all.
Old 30th June 2009, 14:44   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the team Diwakar. You would be amazed how dependent a lot of us have become on the forum for advice on anything under the sun

Wish you a wonderful time here.

Cheers
Closed Thread