Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 23rd June 2009, 16:51   #1
BHPian

Default Finally i am a part of TEAM-BHP! :)

Hello everyone,
I am really glad to be a part of this automotive community.I had been surfing the threads earlier but thought of joining it after my board exams finish.And so here i am.I hail from Patiala which is quite close to Chandigarh.Although there are no exotic super-cars here but a few good sedans and S.U.V's can found.Some of them include B.M.W's(3 series,5 series(my close friend also got one),7 series(which i saw here but doubt if the owner lives here) Lexus SUV ,Landcruisers,Q7's,A6's,A4's, Hummer, Mercs(S,C and E class) and Volvos.These are the ones i have seen here ,although suspect a few more to be here.The purpose of writing all these names was to put Patiala on the exotic car scene map.
I own a Palio Stile and a Metallic Black Willys jeep and am popularly called as D.C by my friends.I also love to edit and modify the cars using photoshop or do hand sketching.Will post my edited pictures soon.
cya soon brothers.
Old 1st July 2009, 11:16   #2
Team-BHP Support

Hi DSC,

Welcome aboard!

There sure is a large and active photo-chop crowd on Team-BHP and i see that you have already found your way to the showcase thread!

A request : Please use a SPACE after all punctuation mark. It improves readability greatly. Also, take a look at the "Announcements" section, especially the Posting Etiquette thread.

cya around!
R
Old 1st July 2009, 17:43   #3
BHPian

Thanks Rehaan, Ill make sure i consider what ever you wrote.
Closed Thread