| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|26th June 2009, 04:35||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2007
Thanked: 0 Times
Hello Car Lovers!
He Team BHPians, I am BK and i got introduced to Team BHP by my friend Gopinathann ( Currently owns SX4 with some kick A$$ mods) active TBHP contributor sometime in 2007. I have been an active observer of the forums so far and its really good to know there is lots of Car Lovers here. My Vehicle ownership listing is follows
1. Premier Padmini 1986 - 2004 (Owned by Dad) [SOLD] - Started my driving skills in this car and totally is some kinda of Pleasure driving this sedan.
2. Tata Indica DLS 2001 [Owned from 2004 - 2007] [SOLD] - Good economical car for a family which can just offord a car. Especially for a family where owning a car is essential and maintaing one is Luxury as this one is Diesel.
3. Hyndai Santro 2007 XO Limited - Currently Owned [Dad's Driving] - Excellent New Car to buy. Building Quality is brilliant for a Hatchback.
4. Toyota Camry 1997 V6 [SOLD] - I bought this car when i came to US for the first time. Even though it clocked more than 134000 Miles on it. It was a breeze driving it especially on US Freeways. Good Power awesome control.
5. Honda Accord 2009 - Bought it in December 2008. Amazing car which has excellent Styling, good ICE, good FE and lots of goods.
2. Premier Padmini
3. Tata Indica, Sumo, Safari, Indigo (Tata Quality is all the same except Safari Man!! thats a ride. Excellent Product Line from Tata )
4. Mahindra Scorpio - Not like that much as i drove the old 3.0 version
5. Hyndai Santro, Verna, Accent, SONATA
6. Maruti Suzuki 800, Omni, Swift, SX4, Grand Vitara (in US).
7. Chevrolet - Malibu, Envoy (SUV), FireBird, Trailblazer (All are rental Cars .
8. Pontiac G5, FireBird
9. BMW 330i (stick shift) Friend owns it.
10. Dodge Charger, Avenger
11. Mitsubhishi Lancer
I hope i can contribute effectively to this forum and get some information out of it.
|29th June 2009, 13:14||#2|
Join Date: Aug 2007
Thanked: 66 Times
Welcome Aboard BK ! This is 'THE' site for all petrolheads ! I would have loved to drive (own is beyond me !) some of the cars that you have mentioned in your list of 'Cars Driven' !
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|For All Car Lovers - Keeping Your Car Clean||Rudra Sen||Technical Stuff||561||31st March 2016 16:03|
|Hello Road-trip lovers!||syedirfan||Introduce yourself||3||20th February 2010 07:10|
|Car lovers recognise cars as faces||John||Shifting gears||0||14th March 2006 12:21|
|Hello Car lovers... need some advice plz...||adel123||Introduce yourself||7||14th January 2006 22:33|