Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 31st July 2009, 11:34   #1
BHPian

Default Its my turn to celebrate on "Varamahalakshmi" day!

Hello to you all!.
I am B.R.Sadashiv Rao from Mangalore, Karnataka. I sincerely thank the moderators overthere for considering my membership within two days. Couple of months ago I saw team bhp sticker shining behind one baleno at Bangalore. I was in my New Wagon R , followed that car for few kilometers near Jayanagar and lost it. Same day I log in to team bhp website,and oh my god , a new world opened for me! I like travelling, I like car modifications, I like to post my travel experience, I like to introduce my beautiful city of Mangalore to you. Totally team bhp.com is my kind of website. Recently I received excellent team bhp stickers also.And................ Now I have been followed for enquiries!

I am 42 years, Mangalorean, doing pharma wholesale business, My wife is doing beauty parlour items wholesale business, I have twin girls, Ananya S. Rao, Apoorva S.Rao, who are in 6th standard. I own 2009 Wagon R lxi, Passion Red colour. According to my wife Manjula, Wagon R is my second wife! Frankly I love automobiles! Initially I had 1971 Ambassador, next Premier 1979, then 1998 Pal-pegeot 118 NE Viceroy, then 2007 Maruti Omni and presently settled with Wagon R. I also have 2008 Yamaha Gladiator.

I am facinated by travelogues posted in team bhp forum. In some articles photography is wonderful, far better than professionals. I really like the way they write the travelogues. I follow the tips they provide in their articles which was very useful, when I visited places like Mudumalai,Ooty,Bandipur, Chickmagalur, Mercera, Munnar, Kodai, Kurnool, Madurai, Salem, Chennai, Tirupati and so on.

My regards to all of you.
Old 31st July 2009, 12:31   #2
BHPian

happy Varamahalakshmi, and welcome aboard.
Old 31st July 2009, 13:14   #3
BHPian

Welcome Mr Rao. Nice to see a fellow Mangolerean in the forum. . With the background you have, I bet You will get addicted to this forum.
Old 31st July 2009, 13:22   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome Saar. There are pretty number of Mangaloreans in here.

Enjoy your stay. And waiting for your travelogues and PICS
Old 31st July 2009, 13:24   #5
Senior - BHPian

Welcome BRS! We guarantee that you will be addicted to this site, and your wife will call it your 3rd wife!
Old 31st July 2009, 13:43   #6
Senior - BHPian

Dear BRS..You have landed in the right place where automobiles is a passion.
Do keep writing and posting your experainces.Thats a good experaince you have with Fiats.Do share some pics and words about these yesteryear automobiles.
Old 31st July 2009, 17:11   #7
gpa
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to our ever growing family! Loved reading about all the vehicles you have owned in the past and appreciate the fact that you treat your cars with passion!

Cheers,
gpa
Old 1st August 2009, 15:30   #8
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard. We would love to hear your exploits of the beautiful trail you mentioned.

Have a great time Vroooooming around.
Old 1st August 2009, 17:09   #9
Senior - BHPian

Hi BRS Rao, Welcome to Team BHP. One more member from Mangalore/Udupi area.
i am sure you will further develop the ART of traveling between Bangalore and Mangalore/Udupi (refer the thread by this name) (:-)

With your passion for cars/ bikes and travel, i am sure you will enjoy here.
keep posting your experiences, drive safe.

Last edited by StarVegabond : 1st August 2009 at 17:11.
Old 2nd August 2009, 10:39   #10
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to Team-BHP, Rao Sir.

There are very few Team-BHP members from this part of the coast, we definitely need more. I live near Manipal and if you coming this way drop me a PM.
Old 3rd August 2009, 11:41   #11
BHPian

Default Thanks

Dear Sir,
Nice to know that you are from Manipal. I am immensely pleased the way senior tbhpns welcomed me.
Regards to you all
B.R.Sadashiv Rao
Closed Thread