Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 7th August 2009, 16:11   #1

Thumbs up Hello, tbhp family

Hallo all,

After reading through the forums comprehensively on diversified subjects on diesel cars, reason being wanting to shift from gasoline to diesel.

I decided to join the tbhp family, I apathetically wrote a two liner when it asked me the reason I wanted to join tbhp. Couple of days, Puff, mods replied saying I was very brief and denied membership. Only then I realized I had to write a real SOP (Statement Of Purpose), after that I am here today.

About me, I am one more clichéd engineer (SW/HW/All wares) from Bangalore. I have been driving a swift vxi now for about 2.5 years now. One more news I did want to share with folks, I have just booked a Linea Emotion MJD and awaiting delivery.
Traverse back couple of months, I almost bought a verna D. It was a slow and steady transition from Verna to Linea and I am very happy now. I assume you all know who is responsible for the transition: team bhp.

thank you all,
GRaj
Old 7th August 2009, 22:19   #2
lsp
BHPian

Welcome to the forum GSRaj.
Congrats for the new car which will soon be with you. Hope you will post about your dealership experience and the initial ownership report.
Closed Thread