Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 12th August 2009, 04:57   #1
BHPian

Default Driving into Team-BHP Garage

Hello everyone here at Team-BHP.

So here I am having driven into Team-BHP Garage.

I am Anu Sheel Bajaj; aged 48; settled at Hyderabad; earning dal-roti from self employment; fond of reading, travelling, holidaying, chilling out with friends, partying on weekends and indulging in interent browsing;

I learnt driving on a Standard Super 10 and drove a Premier Padmini, a Willy Jeep, an Ambassador and a Maruti 800 before I owned any vehicle of my own.

My first set of wheels was a Bajaj Super scooter in 1985 - the only 2 wheeler I ever owned.

My first car was a Maruti 800 in 1995.

So, a few Maruti Zens and a Hyundai Accent later, here I am with my Maruti Alto VXi 2001 and Mahindra Logan GLX 1.4 2008.

I found this forum while searching the net for some information on the Golden Quadrilateral and hats off to all those who have traversed the GQ, whether clockwise or anti-clockwise ...

hyd_traveller
Old 12th August 2009, 10:19   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome gentleman to the bhp team. Let this be a very useful interaction for you and other members like me. happy smiling miles.
Old 20th August 2009, 12:20   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeev k View Post
Welcome gentleman to the bhp team. Let this be a very useful interaction for you and other members like me. happy smiling miles.
Thanks, Rajeev K. Yes it should be be a good inereaction
Old 20th August 2009, 13:10   #4
BHPian

Hi there hyd_traveller. First of all, welcome to the forum. It's really nice to see so many more people from Hyderabad joining up. Nice to see that you learnt driving on a Standard 10, incidentally I happened to learn on a Standard 10 too.

Now that your here why don't you come over to the meet that we are having tomorrow and we could have the pleasure of meeting you in person and chatting up too? Details of the meet are posted in the link below:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...-meets-31.html (Hyderabad: July-August 2009 Meets)

Hope to see you there soon.
Closed Thread