Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 20th August 2009, 12:12   #1
BHPian

Default Thanks Team-BHP

Hola amigos

Finally I got approval for my membership on 4th attempt. I was kind of hooked on to this site for last month or so...the time I started search for my new car! And so desparately wanted to be a member of such knowledgeable community.

Thanks to TBHP, I was finally able to make up my mind on buying Linea which I'll book by this weekend.

As for me, I'm an IT professional in Pune and an auto-enthusiast. I love trying out new cars and bikes also to some extent. While in US and UK tried my hands driving some of the best in class BMWs and SUVs.

I look forward to learn and share quite a few things here.

Cheers
Vineet
Old 24th August 2009, 20:10   #2
BHPian

Hi vineet. Linea is really a good car. Congratulations and good luck. Mean time, welcome to Team BHP.
regards
Closed Thread