Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 22nd August 2009, 12:39   #1
BHPian

Thumbs up Biker from coimbatore

Hi Teambhpians,

I am Buvan from coimbatore and working in bangalore for the past 2.5 years.I have been following teambhp site especially the travelogues forum.I am happy that i came to know about Teambhp because i can find and get information which i wont get it anywhere else.Hats off to teambhpians .
I am amazed by reading the travelogues of HVKUMAR, AKROY, LALUKS and so on. Wow thats all i could say.

I am more in to two wheeler touring, currently I own a Yamaha RX100 and I will be adding a Royal enfield Thunderbird to my humble garage soon. I have done numerous trips to Ooty , Kodaikanal, Munnar, Valaparai, Athirampalli , topslip(not in bike), Anaimalai on bike when i was in coimbatore. My favourite route is valparai to athirampalli.

My longest trip on my earlier bike Samurai is as follows
Day 1: Coimbatore->Ooty->Coimbatore->Munnar->Thekkady(halt)
Day 2: Thekkady, Bodi, Kambam, Theni (visit to friends farm, had dinner and went to a 10.00 PM movie show ) ->Coimbatore(Theni to Coimbatore after the movie ,ride was 250 kms solo)

Day1: Coimbatore->Palakad->Nelambur
Day2: Nelambur->Ooty->coimbatore

And on my RX100
Bangalore->ooty->Bangalore
Bangalore->Coimbatore->Bangalore(SOLO)

I believe i will be able to network with like minded people here.Looking forward to meet you guys!!!!!!!

My Bike Pics are attached

Regards
Buvan
Attached Images

Old 24th August 2009, 20:01   #2
BHPian

Hello Buvan. Welcome to Team BHP. You have maintained yamaha very well. congratulations.
Closed Thread