Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 25th August 2009, 12:06   #1
BHPian

Default Hi to all fellow BHPians

hello everyone on team bhp. As my name itself carrys a car in front (Karthik) it turned out obvious that i am a car fanatic. first of all thank you for making me a part of the community. i used to visit the site at least twice a day for the past year or so, but was not aware of the importance of registering and now finally i have logged in. (2nd attempt)

I am from a place near coimbatore and into business. cars have been a part of my life rite from childhood days. In fact,my dad used to teach me driving by putting me on his lap in a fiat padmini when i was in the 4th class.

I presently own a Mitsubishi Lancer, a Honda Civic & a Honda Aviator.
Just sold my Skoda Octavia 1.9 a couple of months ago.

I always dreamed of becoming an automobile engineer but sadly it remains as a dream. I hope at least my son turns out to become one.

Anyways,thank ypu all once again for approving my membership. Hope to learn as much i can from this community and serve back in the best possible way.

Cheers!
Old 26th August 2009, 16:16   #2
BHPian

Welcome to Tbhp Karthik.
Closed Thread