Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 7th September 2009, 19:53   #1

Default New member, and have benefited within 30 minutes

Hi, My usual handle in forums (fora?) is kernelguy - I somehow put in srsrini when registering for Team-BHP. I have been a silent reader for quite a while. I finally decided to shake off the laziness and write the few words on why I want to join. And the spirit of the forum touched me soon. I came across an interesting thread about a trip to Kollur, wanted to find out the number of Anejhari Nature Camp. With some hesitation I sent a private message to the author, and received a reply in what seemed like just seconds. Wow! This doesn't happen much, even at work when people 'owe' me a response :-) Thanks a lot fellow BHPian. My interest is not so much in cars, but in traveling. I would dust up some old travelogues and post them. kernelguy/srsrini
Old 8th September 2009, 11:28   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi srini

Its really nice to have another reader convert into a contributor. The Travelogues section of the forum has seen some interesting threads in recent times and I'm glad to know they were useful to you. Looking forward to reading your travel experiences. Do tell more about yourself and what car you drive.

Take a detour to the rules section before proceeding further to understand the working of the forum.

Welcome to TeamBHP.
Old 9th September 2009, 08:51   #3
BHPian

Welcome Onboard Srini. Have a pleasant stay.
Old 9th September 2009, 09:41   #4
BANNED

Srini, Welcome on board.

Kollur and Anejhari had been a wonderful holiday destination for most of us at home, We prefer going there atleast once every 5 yrs.

Apart from the leaches there, the serene sorroundings and the place itself is damn adventurous.

Enjoy your holiday there. Though i have taken so many pics of that place i have not posted it here.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...great-hol.html (Hills,Thrills/Leach,Beach and Discovering godesses of Arts & learning-Wow a great Hol)
Old 9th September 2009, 10:13   #5
BHPian

Welcome Srini.
Well, then we share the same experience. I have been a silent reader for almost 6 months now and became member only about a month back . And I have been benefitted by various travelogues and route queries in taking me to my destinations in several car trips. Hats off to the spirit of BHPians.
Old 9th September 2009, 19:45   #6
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to TBHP srsrini. You would find lot of active participation from fellow BHPians when it comes to travelling. Enjoy your stay.
Closed Thread