Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 9th September 2009, 21:45   #1
BHPian

Default A Big Hello to all BHPians

At the outset, I would like to thank the moderators for giving me the opportunity to be a member of Team BHP. I was planning to go to Pondicherry last January and happened to browse this site when the search portal directed me here. I was absolutely fascinated by the detailed travelogues shared by the members and was virtually travelling through the GQ .After many attempts , finally my application was approved (and am glad at that) and here I am....
I am Samish from Bangalore. Though I am not a very frequent traveller, I enjoy reading the travelogues in the forum section.
Looking forward for support from all of you and assuring the same from my side.

Thank you once again

Last edited by Rehaan : 10th September 2009 at 18:27. Reason: 2 smileys per post maximum. Please read the Team-BHP rules before continuing.
Old 10th September 2009, 18:26   #2
Team-BHP Support

Samish_g,

Welcome aboard.

I'm sure you'll have a great time here, but before continuing, please make sure you take a good look through the announcements section, especially the Team-BHP rules thread :

Announcements - Team-BHP

cya around,
R
Old 10th September 2009, 20:40   #3
BHPian

Default Sorry

Dear Rehaan,
I am sorry for breaking the rules. I assure you that I will abide by them in future.
Closed Thread