Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 11th September 2009, 12:15   #1
BHPian

Post Way to go..Joining the bandwagon!

Hello dear all, It's great to write my introduction in this definitive motoring forum of India. Am a retail professional( presently in consulting)based out of Bangalore ,married with 2 bratty kids.I had stumbled onto team-bhp a few years back while searching for some information on travel plan i was making. Though i had joined team-bhp long back, have been a passive member all these days. But I make sure to check out team-bhp regularly since it's really the last word both in terms of indian automotive scene as well as provides the most updated travel queries for me. Though not much of a auto freak , I do like to keep in touch with treasure trove of information that is both almost always a first as well as real time on team-bhp. As such am more of a bike lover. Own a bajaj avenger for individual ride and Honda City for family trips.I am much more of travel junkie and do go out often so appreciate the travel part of the forum since it's what i use whenver i need to plan a long trip out of city. Here i should mention the day trips that team-bhp members plan of which i'd love to part of next time round to meet up and interact with some of you guys. It's nice to have become a more active member finally. Good luck and god speed. TC
Old 11th September 2009, 13:25   #2
Team-BHP Support

Anarkanu, welcome to the forum, and hope you enjoy your stay here as well as get the info you are looking for.

It would be nice if you format your post into paras in future, so it makes for easier reading.
Closed Thread