Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 18th September 2009, 00:46   #1
BHPian

Smile Hello Team BHP

Dear All

My name is Pratap Mudhol, 34 years, I am from Karnataka, in Bangalore for the last 9 years. Married.

Civil Engineer by education, but 10 years in hardware sales.

I have been crazy about all things automotive but coming from a relatively humble background, have been restricted in what i have been able to own and drive.

Tried to make up a lot of that through reading about automobiles and through the experiences of others.

Love to drive, First car is a Fiat Palio 1.2L Sport and Fiat Linea MJD Emotion.

Other interests include music, movies, travelling (Have done very little)

Have been on team-bhp for the last 11 months, came across it on google, signed up two days ago. Been bitten by the team-bhp bug.
Wealth of information over here.

Wishing you love and happiness in your life.
Old 18th September 2009, 17:21   #2
Team-BHP Support

PM-B, welcome to the forum.

Considering that you've been a guest over 11 months, it was about time we saw contributions from your side.

As for the travelling bug, going through some of the travelogues would make you want to hit the road at the earliest.

I'm sure you'd have an idea by now about the posting ettiquette, but it would surely help if you run by the Announcements and Posting ettiquette section once.
Old 18th September 2009, 19:51   #3
BHPian

Hello benbsb29,

Thank you for kind note.
Yes, i would love to share what little i have experienced. Which is one of the many reasons for signing up.
We are planning a road trip to Himachal Pradesh this December, if the leave works out for us.
I am on the tbhp site a decent amount of time.
Closed Thread