Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 21st September 2009, 12:57   #1
BHPian

Smile Approved after 2nd attempt !!

Hello Team,

I go by JK and am 38 years old, born and brought up in Delhi. Came back to India after spending 9 years in US and currently managing the India operations of a small US based IT firm. I first tried while I was still in US and was planning to relocate to India. At the time, I was looking for a good car to buy in India and researched this lovely site extensively. Thanks to the info gleaned from here, I settled down on Scorpio since I wanted something reliable, safe and tough (Safari was the other option).

I love going on picturesque long drives and have previously owned Mazda MX-6 (in US) among other cars. I started playing golf a year back so still learning the ropes !! Apart from this, I play Cricket and Table Tennis.

I am genuinely interested in the science of driving cars (some people call it an art though !) and how to become a better and an efficient driver and will look up to the advice of the Gurus present here to attain this goal.
Attached Images

Old 21st September 2009, 13:32   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome JKBKS.

Nice intro. Its great to have you on board. Please familiarize yourself with the board rules (given in the link below) to enable you to have a smooth stay here.

Announcements - Team-BHP

Hoping to see you more often on the forum and sharing our passion. Happy Revving!!
Closed Thread