Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 21st September 2009, 15:26   #1
BHPian

Default Finally Made it

Hello everyone,
I am Anurodh from Indore M.P. I am a civil Contractor, taking up govt. roads and bridge works across M.P. By the nature of my work you might have understood how much i have to travel specially off road. I have been a Gypsy fan for a decade now and have owned two consecutive gypsy's. Besides these I own SX4 and Zen Estilo. but when I'm alone i prefer the "King".

well one day sitting ideal at my office i was brousing the net for Gypsy mods n then all of a sudden i saw the magical name "Team-bhp" as i started surfing this site i realised that how little i know about automobiles. Than i started reading the threads 1 by 1, while reading and learning i indulged my self in the process of registration, and now Finally I'm here after a few attempts i got lucky.
hope to learn a lot n share some experiences with you guys !!
Old 21st September 2009, 16:15   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Anurodh

There are alot of Gypsy fans on Team BHP including our moderator khan_sultan with whom you can mingle and discuss this great off roader from Maruti. The true virtue of a Gypsy lies off road rather than on it. Do tell us more about your 'King' and your earlier Gypsy as well.

Do take a detour to the Rules to understand the working of the forumbefore you head to the 4x4 section

Welcome to Team BHP.
Closed Thread